Last night I noticed some of the stuff that comes out of my mouth is rather strange.
“Babe, where’s my wallet?”
“Check in the bedroom. You know, on the sink.”
I am guessing most of you do not have a sink in your bedroom. Maybe in the bathroom connected your bedroom, but not in the bedroom. Well I do. Crazy, huh? Here’s a list of some other funny things RVers say.
- Oh my gosh! Do you have to step down the stairs like that? You’re shaking the whole house.
- Where’s my shower bag?
- Babe, I gotta run up to the bathroom. You do not want this in here.
- Let me just walk up to the laundromat real quick.
- I don’t know where your iPod is. Lift up the bed and check under there.
- Hey, we got neighbors on both sides tonight!
- Holy crap! I can remove these drawers and this is where a washer and dryer goes!
- I keep my all my kid’s big toys outside in the basement.
- The manual says the fuse box is above the bed in the cabinet, but I can’t find it. Let me check in the closet.
- I gotta slide in the kitchen real quick, just to check on something.
- Would you please just throw your clothes in the shower where they belong?
- Did you see tat train in the park? Yeah, the guy is towing his RV and a trailer for his jet skis. #lifegoals
- Ooooh, I love that van. Let’s go ask how much it cost.
- Did the fridge click? I didn’t hear the click.
- I’m gonna shower up at the laundry room. I don’t want to waste the propane.
- Don’t forget to empty the tanks, please.
- Chelsea! Stop playing with the light switch. You’re gonna pop the fuse.
But the craziest thing RVers say of all?
- Our place is too big. Next time, we’ll go smaller
With "crappy" in the title, it's gotta be good.
Normally $10, get 14 stories and over 40 pages of RV hilarity for nothin'. #yourewelcome